dkim-dev

Re: [dkim-dev] Interop testing

2005-12-08 12:12:49
Carl Kitchen wrote:

Jason,

In the canonicalized.txt (attached) I see an empty line inserted before
the dkim-signature.  Is that supposed to be there?  My signatures are
failing because I get rid of all the empty lines at the end of the
message body (see the dkimc file attached).

Thanks!
Carl Kitchen
OmniTI

Section 3.8 of the DKIM spec describes inserting a <CRLF> between the canonicalized body and the DKIM-Signature header. Since the canonicalized body ends with a <CRLF> already, this results in a blank line.

Jason