dkim-dev

Re: [dkim-dev] SSP2 implementation

2006-09-04 05:47:27
I haven't had a chance to check into it fully yet but I hope to do so very soon.

--
Arvel Hathcock
CEO, Alt-N Technologies

Mircea Purdea wrote:
In light of the newly published 'draft-allman-dkim-ssp-02', I'm curious to hear what plans the rest of you guys have regarding implementation.

I admit I haven't had time to fully digest it yet, but the thing that struck me immediately is the introduction of the new DKIMP DNS RR; this might 'for most intents' be a 'dedicated TXT RR', but fact is, just adding a TXT RR with DKIMP syntax does not make a DKIMP RR (does it?). So, deployment of SSP2 actually requires the modification of existing DNS servers and resolvers, doesn't it?