dkim-dev

Re: [dkim-dev] Do you have an interoperable DKIM of the recent spec?

2006-12-18 10:23:36

I think I'm counting six implementations, so far:

Cisco
Altn
Exhalus
Messiah

and two more that responded to me privately. (I don't know whether they want the info kept private, but it isn't essential to make it public now, so I won't ask them for permission.)

All report some degree of interoperability.

Is there anyone who is not listed that folks have interoperated with?

(If you respond about some other organization, please respond to me privately, but do send me their names, so I can look for duplicates.)

d/
--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking