dkim-dev

[dkim-dev] I have a working solution for spam problem. Need your valuable feedback

2018-08-21 18:47:18
Hello Everyone,

First of all. I would like to thank you all for developing and contributing
to DKIM. Because you guys already helped to reduce plenty of spam on the
Internet and my solution utilises DKIM along with SPF and DMARC

My name is Viruthagiri Thirumavalavan. I started my research to solve the
spam problem back in 2013. Five years later I think I have a presentable
solution.

Thousands of people tried to solve the spam problem in the past 40 years.
What makes my solution different is that, unlike others my system works on
the following principle.

"Spam should be prevented at the source, not the destination"

I'm not trying to fight spam with spam filters, but trying to make the
email address useless in the spammers hands.

If my system works, then it's going to be the world's first zero spam mail
system.

I would be grateful if you guys can give me some feedback by reading my
presentation..

The summary can be found in my company's official website. I just put the
website online.

https://www.dombox.org/

Thanks very much :-)

--