dkim-dev

Re: [dkim-dev] I have a working solution for spam problem. Need your valuable feedback

2018-08-21 22:22:32
On 8/21/2018 4:38 PM, Viruthagiri Thirumavalavan wrote:
My name is Viruthagiri Thirumavalavan.I started my research to solve the spam problem back in 2013. Five years later I think I have a presentable solution.

The opening sentence on the web page for subscribing to this list says:

"For discussion among software developer's creating code conforming to the DKIM message authentication specification"

Your posting is not relevant to that work and is, therefore, out of scope.

That you are spreading such notes on multiple lists and that your work is proprietary just makes it that much farther out of scope.

As administrator of this list, I'll ask you to refrain from further postings about this on this list.

d/
--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking