[dkim-ops] DKIM key management?

2009-03-16 22:31:16
How are people creating and managing the keys they use for DKIM
signatures?  I wrote some little perl scripts that call openssl to
generate the keys, reformat them to put the private keys in the place
where the signer can read them and the public keys into my DNS server,
and rotate them each month, but I'm a nerd and that's what I do.

Do MTAs with DKIM support include key management, or do people use
separate packages like dkim-connector?  And how do you get the public
keys into the DNS?

Signed,
Wondering in Cambridge