[dkim-ops] Q: ADSP and mailing list

2009-08-16 13:02:51
Hello, i published the ADSP record of my domain "izb.knu.ac.kr" by
DNS. Just i did setup as "dkim=all". OK now i do question. When i emails
signed pass through this server "mipassoc.org", my emails confirm as
"pass" at DKIM verifying. Then my signature is removed.

However, some end-users may misunderstand my ADSP policy on
"dkim=all" because my signature already gone away into space by
removing. What can i do for solving this point?  Should i switch to
"dkim=discardable"? Or is this good practice without any faults?

Any advice comment welcome!

TIA,

--
"Tom Hagen knows the story and he won't tell me."
                -- Michael Corleone, "Chapter 1", page 24