Re: [dkim-ops] Q: ADSP and mailing list

2009-08-23 10:26:05
At Mon, 17 Aug 2009 04:55:14 +0900,
Byung-Hee HWANG wrote:

At 16 Aug 2009 19:15:56 -0000,
John Levine wrote:

However, some end-users may misunderstand my ADSP policy on
"dkim=all" because my signature already gone away into space by
removing. What can i do for solving this point?  Should i switch to
"dkim=discardable"? Or is this good practice without any faults?

Any advice comment welcome!

The best thing for you to do is to remove your ADSP record, since ADSP
cannot say anything correct and useful about your mail.  (You could
publish dkim=unknown, but that's no different from publishing
nothing.)

ADSP is only useful to a very, very small group of senders, who never
send mail to mailing lists or other remailers, and whose domains are
frequently forged.  These domains probably include Paypal and large
banks, but do not include ISPs, universities, or other domains with
individual users.

After a while think, i switched to "dkim=unknown". Thanks!

After thinking again, i settled down at "dkim=all".

Thanks to all helped me by commenting.

Finally thanks to IETF.

Sincerely,

--