Re: [dkim-ops] New DKIM Verifier Auto Responder

2010-09-22 06:01:16
  Hi, Hector,

On 09/19/2010 03:24 PM, Hector Santos wrote:
Folks,

I created dkim verifier auto responder at:

           dkim-autorespond(_at_)isdg(_dot_)net

Please give it a try to to help see if we cover our bases with DKIM.
to hsantos(_at_)isdg(_dot_)net or if it think it serves the community's
interest,
comment here.

I plan to do much exploration with policy and the report provides
information on policy. If you have any ideas, I will be happy to
explore it.

The verifier supports ADSP plus a new extension called ASL (Allowable
Signer List), for example for my isdg.net domain I have:

     dkim=all; asl=googlegroups.com,mipassoc.org;

which means my mail is always signed by isdg.net or the two other list
server domains listed in the asl= tag.

it seems to work OK, thanks. One suggestion for improvement: the
auto-reply message itself is not DKIM signed. I believe one or more of
the other reflectors do sign their response with DKIM.

/rolf