Re: [dkim-ops] DKIM and Spam Filters

2010-10-19 17:46:54
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 10:28 AM, Rolf E. Sonneveld
<R(_dot_)E(_dot_)Sonneveld(_at_)sonnection(_dot_)nl> wrote:
 Hi, Anthony,

On 10/19/10 3:24 PM, Anthony Piccione wrote:
Is anyone aware of any problems with Postini and emails with DKIM info in
the header?  We recently implemented DKIM for our outbound email service and
in a subsequent email delivery, all of our emails that are sent to
organizations using Postini got tagged as spam by the Postini service.
 We've never had Positini flag our emails before this.  -Anthony

at least one of my customers is using Postini for his inbound mail and I
regularly send DKIM signed mail to them, without a problem.

A very important point, and so do we submit plenty of mail for various
domains to Postini fronted recipients, as well as to ourselves.

To the op, an important question:  Those emails that are in the Spam
folder, did the signatures actually pass?

--
Regards...      Todd
I seek the truth...it is only persistence in self-delusion and