Re: [dkim-ops] DKIM and Spam Filters

2010-10-19 19:24:48
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 6:24 AM, Anthony Piccione
<apiccione(_at_)healthbanks(_dot_)com> wrote:
Is anyone aware of any problems with Postini and emails with DKIM info in the
header?  We recently implemented DKIM for our outbound email service and in a
subsequent email delivery, all of our emails that are sent to organizations
using Postini got tagged as spam by the Postini service.  We've never had
Positini flag our emails before this.  -Anthony

Purely supposition, but maybe Postini is using some kind of home-grown
dkim reputation system.  If so, then your reputation is neutral and if
there is a large volume of neutral reputation signed email that all of
a sudden appears, it can get an initial negative reputation.  The
question is did it do this for the first 5 or 10 emails, or all of
them?

I do not work for or with Postini other than that our google apps uses
them.  The above is purely guesswork.

--
Regards...      Todd
I seek the truth...it is only persistence in self-delusion and