kerberos and building fetchmail 5.6.2 on sparc/solaris 5.6

2001-02-05 09:43:59
The kerberos config options
--with-kerberos and --with-kerberos5 don't seem to do the trick.
I have 4.
It keeps setting the definition of the directory to null
so the include lines are looking for the kerberos files
in /usr/include not /usr/include/kerberos

The install guide indicates a little hacking may be needed.

Any hints on where best to hack this.

Also how about those archives.  I'd like to look throught
thema and see which service providers have what type of
problems with fetchmail.  I'd also would have liked to
search for this problem.

Thanks
Ed