Re: luser question concerning invisible

2001-02-20 09:55:01
From: Mipam

Hi,

I use in the fetchmail command line --invisible when using fetchmail with ssh port forwarding. I tried to put invisible in the .fetchmailrc file in the defaults: part

defaults: user x is user y inivisible no rewrite fetchall smtphost bla.bal

poll bla bla bla

However, i keep getting errors concerning the inivisble part or the fetchmailrc file. So i have to do it in the command line. What am i doing wrong here?

Not cutting and pasting I hope (inivisible should be invisible) and not actually saying what the error message is (I'm good, but I'm not yet a mind reader).

If you read the manual it tells you the option is "set invisible" rather than just invisible...

Rob