pop timeout problem

2001-02-23 04:56:40
I have a problem with polling our web server (where we collect mail)
If some prat has sent a message to one of my staff with multiple to addresses, the pop server times on the first message. This has happened twice, and of course no further mail comes from this mail box and this message keeps coming

my fetchmail for the mailbox is

defaults timeout 900 set postmaster mailpoll(_at_)mail1 set no bouncemail set invisible:

poll 208.55.225.118 proto pop3 localdomains 'cyborg-group.com' user xxxxx password xxxx is * here;

any help appreciated