Re: [fetchmail]Attempted fix for KPOP breakage

2001-03-03 14:40:08
On Sat, 3 Mar 2001, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

Matthew Gabeler-Lee and Zack Weinberg seem to have both tripped over a
bug in KPOP support that I introduced while rewriting the
authentication system.  It seems that KPOP servers don't do SASL but
instead need to see a dummy PASS command.  This has been reported as
Debian bug #88288.

This patch against the 5.7.0 sources should fix the problem.  Please
let me know...

This fixes the problem for me, muchos gracias!

--
        -Matt

The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
                -- Mark Twain