[fetchmail]Re: patch to fetchmailconf

2001-03-04 16:10:58
hmh(_at_)debian(_dot_)org <hmh(_at_)debian(_dot_)org>:
The patch is attached, just in case.  Yes, it's ugly :-) This was the first
time I ever touched python (and, for that matter, Tk) code.

Added.  And nice Python code for a newbie -- but then one of the reasons
Python rules OK is because it's easy to get into.  I'll bet you found that
hack rather less painful than you expected, no?
--

The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to permit
the conquered Eastern peoples to have arms.  History teaches that all