[fetchmail]patch to fetchmailconf

2001-03-04 04:32:46
Eric,

I am unsure if I sent you a small patch I've applied to fetchmailconf. It
warns the user if localuser contains an "@" in it, as that is more often
than not "foo(_at_)bar", which can cause quite weird results.

The patch is attached, just in case.  Yes, it's ugly :-) This was the first
time I ever touched python (and, for that matter, Tk) code.

  Henrique Holschuh