[fetchmail]Re:Re: help with fetchmail PLEASE....

2001-03-05 02:59:56
I can see that happening with procmail (it doesn't add the "From "
message separator line by default), but it shouldn't happen with
sendmail.  Try it as "procmail -d user".

Specifying the host by smpthost option line do nothing on that problem

If you use the mda option then smtphost is ignored.

Is it  problem with my mail delivery agent or my configuration
(especially SMTP problems??)

Most likely SMTP configuration problems, since there's no SMTP in your log.

(BTW, I don't think upgrading would solve this problem, but I could be
wrong.)

Thanks a lot for the answaer! I've to try it now, but last week i had'nt the
time to do anything on my linux box!

J. COllet