Re: [fetchmail][BUG] fetchmail can no longer do IMAP message checking

2001-03-06 20:03:02
On Mon, 05 Mar 2001, michaell(_at_)collegenet(_dot_)com wrote:
fetchmail: IMAP< A0003 OK [READ-ONLY] Ok
fetchmail: IMAP> A0004 SEARCH UNSEEN
[...]

Using any subsequent release up to 5.7.1 (5.7.2 is not available yet in sid)
produces:

It is now. But IPv6 is broken (not that it matters, I won't compile IPv6 in
by default until someone offers to test it under debian), I'll upload a new
one in a few hours anyway.

fetchmail: IMAP< A0003 OK [READ-ONLY] Ok
fetchmail: mailbox selection failed

Isn't this the new IMAP read-only folder behaviour showing?  I don't know
much about IMAP, but it looks like your inbox is marked read-only, so
fetchmail refuses to touch it.

If it is indeed that problem, I agree that the error messages is not very
helpful.

  Henrique Holschuh