Re: [fetchmail]parse error at nospambounce

2001-03-11 10:58:14
Hello Rob.
On Sun, 11 Mar 2001, Rob MacGregor wrote:
Hi, in future, please don't repeatedly mail the same question to the list,
once will do :-)
My aplologies, that was not intended. Sorry... I've got two email addresses,
sent from the unlisted one first...

Have you tried reading the man page and checking that what you've typed is
valid?  It should be "set no spambounce"...
1)Yes, that *is* the setting. My posting was verbatim,  and .fetcmailrc was auto
        editedby fetchmailconf
to re-iterate : line 5 is
set nospambounce
2)I have reviewed the man page:
I have noted that under
 Keyword/Option Summary
There is no reference to spambounce
(but then, my eyes are as good as they used to be :)  )

Must be offline for several hours.
When I'm back, I will disable that line and try again.
Thank you for such a quick response, Rob!
Regards
--
Tim Johnson