Re: [fetchmail]parse error at nospambounce/fixed/No verbose

2001-03-12 09:50:39
Hello Rob:
On Sun, 11 Mar 2001, Rob MacGregor wrote:
<snip>
Looks like a bug in fetchmailconf then.  If you check what I wrote the line
should be "set no spambounce" (THREE words) whereas you've got "set
nospambounce" (TWO words).  The lack of that space is a killer...
!!!
Ah yes, the devil is in the details, isn't it.  I looked through
fetchmailconf, and I think I see the error. I speak a little python :>)
I changed that in fetchmailrc....
==>
Fetchmail now runs without error message, but even with the -v switch,
it makes no diagnostic output.
==>
Also, even though there is mail on the server, no mail is delivered....
I did fool around with a previous version of fetchmail and with -v
I got full diagnostics.
??
Did I perhaps do something wrong in the make session?
Thanks
 --
Tim Johnson