Re: [fetchmail]ODMR?

2001-03-17 21:09:57
Peter N . Joanes <peter(_dot_)joanes(_at_)southamfm(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>:
I'm trying to use Fetchmail to retrieve my email from an ODMR server
(on port 366 - the server's running mdaemon).

That's a first.  The ODMR code is marked "untested" for a reason.

When I run it with  -p ODMR it just tells me that the protocol is invalid. I
tried recompiling it from the sources (5.7.4 on Mandrake 7.2), but it still
tells me this. Even with --enable-ODMR.
Also the man page keeps saying that no authentication is needed for ETRN or
ODMR, but this isn't true for ODMR; how do I put my "secret" in? (for the
AUTH CRAM-MD5).

My errors.  I'll fix these in 5.7.5.
--

The abortion rights and gun control debates are twin aspects of a deeper
question --- does an individual ever have the right to make decisions