[fetchmail]Domain in a folder

2001-03-19 07:55:30
Hi all.

I'm trying to get working a "reliable" domain-in-a-malbox system.

Why? Simple: waiting for stable ODMR servers, I think that email
transport system is realiable, complete and (eventually) secure.
And, last but not least, available!

My last configuration is based on sendmail, with mailer "maildrop"
configured as non-local mailer, with a little wrapper script to add
envelope addresses to messages.

Fetchmail retrive emails correctly, but I've some problems:

1) as I use sendmail mailer with "m" flag, messages for more than one
   user are spooled only one time. If one of the recipients is invalid,
   fetchmail bounce the message, aborting the message delivery for all
   recipients.

2) If I use the "Delivered-To:" header for envelope recipients, and
   "dropdelivered" option to hide to users that information, apparently
   fetchmail drop the header before using it to create the recipients list.

Please answer also directly on my address: turchi(_at_)tieffesistemi(_dot_)com

Thanks in advance for any help.

Gabriele Turchi.

P.S.: I'm sorry, my english is alpha version.

----------Maildrop sendmail configuration---------------------------

Mmaildrop2,     P=/usr/local/sbin/maildrop_wrapper.sh,
                F=FhmnPsS:/|, S=90/90, R=20/40,
                T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                A=maildrop2 $h $u(_at_)$h

----------/etc/mail/mailertable-------------------------------------

test-b.intranet         maildrop2:test-b.intranet

----------maildrop_wrapper.sh---------------------------------------

#!/bin/sh

dest=$1
shift

d=""
s=""
for i in $*; do
        d="$d$s $i"
        s=","
done

apar="/usr/bin/maildrop -d $dest -A \"Delivered-To: $d\""
eval $apar

exit $?

 Gabriele Turchi (Responsabile Tecnico)
turchi(_at_)tieffesistemi(_dot_)com
 Tieffe Sistemi S.r.l.                                www.tieffesistemi.com
 V.le Piceno 21 - 20129 Milano - Italia             tel/fax +39 02 76115215