[fetchmail]Can't get fetchlog and fetchid files

2001-03-27 16:06:10
Hi!
I don't know why but I can't get fetchmail to create the log and fetchid files.
I use Debian 2.2 and fetchmail works fine in getting messages and sending them
to port 25 on my PC (exim+procmail+mutt).
Unfortuately without the fetchid file messages are downloaded more and more
times (if not flushed) and without a log I cannot try to understand the problem.
Permissions? I use variables in .fetchmailrc pointng to files in ~/Mail/.Fm
with permissions drwxr-sr-? (? = can't remember).
Any suggestions?
TIA!
Maurizio.

PS It's fun, but when I knew less things about Linux in the past, using Debian
2.1 everything was working fine with fetchmail...
Virgilio Mail - Il tuo indirizzo E-mail gratis
http://mail.virgilio.it