Re: [fetchmail][RFC] --daemon taking an optional (instead of required) argument

2001-04-02 11:43:46
On Mon, 02 Apr 2001, ESR wrote:
Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh(_at_)debian(_dot_)org>:
I don't follow you. The problem is that if I add --daemon N to these
scripts, I get complains that "set daemon" is not working. If I do not add
--daemon N, I get complains that "fetchmail is acting funny".

It sounds to me like the right thing to do is remove "set daemon" from
the fetchmailrc and supply --daemon in the wrapper/installation scripts.

That is what was done... however, it is not a perfect solution by far.

  Henrique Holschuh