[fetchmail]Problem with "warnings" ?

2001-04-02 12:36:40
Hi,

I haven't had chance to download and compile the very latest version just
yet, but I seem to be having the same problem with both 5.7.0 and
5.7.6+NLS, I am relatively new to fetchmail so I don't know if this is
something I'm misconfiguring, misunderstanding or if it's a bug (new or
otherwise).

I'm running as a daemon, polling very five minutes, yet when the warnings
are set (for testing purposes) to a value around 6-10 mins I receive a
warning every poll (after deliberately sending an oversized message to that
account).

Now if the warnings are set higher, it seems I receive one warning when
Fetchmail first encounters the large message--but never another. Even if I
send *another* oversized message after the warning time has passed. Even if
I download those two and send a third oversized message after the warning
time has passed again...

DG