Re: [fetchmail]Problem with "warnings" ?

2001-04-04 00:47:19
Curiouser and curiouser...

On 2 Apr 2001, at 15:36, David S. Greenley wrote:

Now if the warnings are set higher, it seems I receive one warning when
Fetchmail first encounters the large message--but never another. Even if
I send *another* oversized message after the warning time has passed.
Even if I download those two and send a third oversized message after
the warning time has passed again...

Well that's not strictly speaking true--since then I left Fetchmail 5.7.0
running (polling every 300 seconds, warnings set to 3600) and received
another warning message after approximately 29 hours...

DG