[fetchmail]got a problem with fetchmail's multidrop pick up

2001-04-05 22:18:56
The environment :
Mandrake 7.2 from where I withdrew Fetchmail 5.5.2-mdk
Fetchmail 5.7.0 installed from tarball
local SMTP server is qmail 1.0.3
remote mailbox is a unique one used as multidrop trough virtual
forwarding

The problem :
1. an extract from fetchmail's man :
"       Here's  what a simple retrieval configuration for a multi-
       drop mailbox looks like:

         poll pop.provider.net:
               user maildrop with pass secret1 to golux 'hurkle'='happy'
snark here

"

2. my .fetchmailrc file (ran under root)
set idfile ""
set postmaster "email"
set no bouncemail
set properties ""
poll pop3.club-internet.fr with proto POP3 no dns :
       user argos0 with pass t4vbvr6d
       to  * here

3. I tried also with le last line being :
       to p.barre commercial here
(2 users really existing in my local qmail system)

The results : all mail is always deliverd to postmaster(_at_)localhost

Help Wanted
Thanks