[fetchmail]qurey

2001-04-05 22:53:08
 helo everybody,

        i am facing a problem in linux7.0
        i used to foward all mails on my domain to one of my mail account on
domain and want that after i poll that account all the mails should go to
there respactive mail boxes how could i do this pls. help

example problem

mails from      abc(_at_)ritesh(_dot_)com
                xyz(_at_)ritesh(_dot_)com
                213(_at_)ritesh(_dot_)com
mails from all the three accounts is forwarded to rit(_at_)ritesh(_dot_)com

i wants that when i poll rit at my server side mails from abc,xyz,213
should go to there respective mail boxes

what should be the right syntex pls help

thanks
regards ritesh