[fetchmail]fetchmail with mutt

2001-04-15 17:54:44
Hi,

I'm hopeing that someone that uses fetchmail with mutt can help.

1. without [and want mda/bsmtp "/path"] fetch times out while trying to read.

2. with [and want mda "/path"] fetch gives a no write permission error.

3. with [and want bsmtp "/path"] it fetches the mail but mutt can't look
   at it.  I can view it with emacs, it's the mail but not a folder
   that mutt can read.

How do I get it to fetch mail into a folder that mutt can read?

Regards,
Dave