[fetchmail]Multidrop. i know its bad but i want to know how

2001-04-23 03:12:34
I have a  really simple setup that I just cant seem to make work
I want to know what i should be doing. I hate not understanding.

2  users,

diddy(_at_)rdearlove(_dot_)freeserve(_dot_)net
mail(_at_)rdearlove(_dot_)freeserve(_dot_)net

the correct addresses are sent to me from the pop server in the Envelope-to:
field

I put my .fetchmailrc as the following ( ive tried lots of different ones )

set syslog
set idfile ""
set postmaster "postmaster"

poll pop.freeserve.net with proto POP3 envelope Envelope-To
localdomains rdearlove.freeserve.co.uk
user "rdearlove.freeserve.co.uk" there with password <mypass> is * here
options fetchall

but this pipes the mail through to sendmail unaltered.

all i want is to strip off the username in the envelope-to
and send them to the local mail accounts that correspond

ie diddy(_at_)rdearlove(_dot_)freeserve(_dot_)net ---> diddyt    (
diddy(_at_)server(_dot_)diddyland(_dot_)top )

Ive tried everything i can think of

can anyone help

dids