[fetchmail]fetchmail for off line mailserver

2001-05-01 21:31:43
Dear friends;
Hi,
We are trying to configure the off line mail server . By Mr. Mike A. Harris
gave your e-mail id.
So, till now have configured  the this server for outgoing . We have a POP
account having domain name  techlink(_at_)techlinkindia(_dot_)com
Using following fetchmail script I logged in  my POP account which retrieves
all the mails & put these in /var/spool/mail/root file. The problem is that we
have 20 users in our office having e-mail id like
pankaj(_at_)techlinkindia(_dot_)com  & chaube(_at_)techlinkindia(_dot_)com so
whatever mails come to thes guys should go in respective  user's mail  boxes.
The  script is as follows :
poll 216.121.53.64  proto imap user techlink password is xxxxxxxxx

with regards
Pankaj Agrawal