[fetchmail]HELLLP!!! Permanently lost?

2001-05-25 15:39:33
I can't believe this happened. I setup fetchmail to get the mail for our site
finally, and it had kept stalling on a single message(I'll be addressing this
later..anyway..) and after getting rid of the offending message, somehow the
permissions got messed up on one of the mailboxes and when I used fetchmail
again, it fetched and flushed all the messages and THEN complained about the
file permissions on that box. I checked the mail file and..it's completely
blank. I mean nothing made it to that mailbox(the rest were fine, btw). The
server we fetch from has no backup of it(it's mail so I don't really expect it)
so I'm wondering where a tmp file or what-have-you might have been kept so I can
search and hopefully recover this mail. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanx
for your wonderful response and L8a

--
Parts of this message, including the email address, © 2000-Eric Haddix.
Use implies agreement to the terms and conditions made available on my

visit my homepage @ http://www.bounce.to/EyesCremeProductions