Re: [fetchmail]Re: Bug? Too many open files? temporary name server error?

2001-06-03 20:03:54
Richard Ems <r(_dot_)ems(_dot_)mtg(_at_)gmx(_dot_)net>:
Still got no response from anyone ...
I got the "temporary name server error" again, this time without "Too
many open files".
Again restarting fetchmail solved the problem.

If you had sent the session transcripts suggested in the FAQ item G3
on reporting bugs, I could tell.  As it is, I can't.
--

Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best
state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one;