Re: [fetchmail]Re: Bug? Too many open files? temporary name server error?

2001-06-04 05:23:21
"Eric S. Raymond" wrote:

If you had sent the session transcripts suggested in the FAQ item G3
on reporting bugs, I could tell.  As it is, I can't.

I sent all suggested items in my first mail titled "Bug? Too many open files?
temporary name server error?" and as there were no version or configuration
changes since then I supposed it was not necessary to send it all again!
If you need all the info again, I'll mail it tomorrow.

Thanks, Richard

--
   Richard Ems
   ... e-mail: r(_dot_)ems(_at_)gmx(_dot_)net

Unix IS user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.