Re: [fetchmail]fetchmail: invalid user/password

2001-06-17 08:23:27
From: Bhuvan A <bhuvanbk(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>

Hello sirs,

    Here is a problem(not bug) while using fetchmail release
5.1.2+NLS. While I am trying to retrieve mails from THIS
PARTICULAR REMOTE MAILBOX, its frequently reporting as
'invalid username/password'.  However, i can able to access
the same mailbox using any http client (ie..
netscape,ie,etc)..

Is it possible to fix it???

Before anything else, try upgrading to a more current fetchmail. We're on 5.8.6 these days...
--
Rob
   The chief weapons of Unix: fear, surprise and