[fetchmail]Fetchmail Core Dump.

2001-06-20 06:59:32
Hi,

I use fetchmail on a couple of my clients servers ( running RedHat 6.2,
multi-drop pop3 mail ), and I seem to have a curious problem.

Every couple of weeks I get a call from them and get told that their
email is repeating itself. On check out what fetchmail is doing, I see
the it was giving me "core dump" and stopping the rest of the downloads,
and when you try again the same thing happens. Obviously the client gets
the same email that came before it.

When I check out the particular email that is causing the problem I see
that it is the same thing every time. There are a couple hundred
recipients for that email. Is there something in fetchmail that limits
the size of the recipients list, or something else?

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Erwin