[fetchmail]Fetchmail + Pine Trouble

2001-06-21 23:08:16
Hey guys, just having a few problems getting Fetchmail and Pine to run hand
in hand. I got fetchmail all configed up and it can connect to my ISP
(Verizon DSL) POP3 server just fine (mail.verizon.net) and receive any mail.
My problem is this: Pine is asking for an inbox file (folder?) or whatever
is it is for the inbox so I can read mail that fetchmail receives. My
question is: where is this file/folder that I point Pine to to read the mail
fetchmail receives? Secondly, is my configuration ok? For receiving mail:
Fetchmail and reading/sending mail: Pine... not sure if Sendmail is really
necessary? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks ahead of time.
-Daniel
ps. any advice offered plz explain in 'newbie' terms, ive just turned Linux
freak and refuse to use pretty GUI mail utilities, thanks.