FW: [fetchmail]Fetchmail and Courier SMTP

2001-06-25 21:58:41
Apologies for sending this to the list as well, but it doesn't work.

I've put smtpaddress in all sorts of places: at the start with a default
section (as below), all around a user line. *Still* fetchmail tries to send
an error email from FETCHMAIL-DAEMON(_at_)localhost(_dot_) (Which Courier
rejects.)

What am I doing wrong? (My testing .fetchmailrc file included, passwords and
uids munged.)

Wade.

---
defaults