Re: [fetchmail]problem perhaps with sink.c and pclose

2001-07-01 09:19:04
renkel(_at_)xnet(_dot_)com <renkel(_at_)xnet(_dot_)com>:
The program assumes a 0 value for pclose else its an error.
But as I read the man page, if the pipe has been terminated already
and its status cannot be determined the return is -1.
If this is true then the line at 959 - if (rc) -
would need to account for this possibility.

I just reverted to the old code with SIG_DFL set.  This should ensure
that a correct status is returned,

I also think it would be beneficial in error reporting cases to provide
the error return info detected.
In this case the value of rc.

Good point.  Done.
--

Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens
of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.