Re: [fetchmail]selective flush

2001-07-31 08:15:46
brownh(_at_)hartford-hwp(_dot_)com <brownh(_at_)hartford-hwp(_dot_)com>:
If I leave all the worms on the server, I loose e-mail over night; if
I download them, I loose mail at this end. Ideally I would like to
configure fetchmail to mark as read and flush without downloading any
files over a certain size. But the manual does not seem to tell me how
to do this.

Have you tried the combination of --limit and --flush?
--

All governments are more or less combinations against the
people. . .and as rulers have no more virtue than the ruled. . .