[fetchmail]Re: A problem with wrong e-mail address

2001-08-14 03:04:54
Yiannis Valasopoulos writes:

Hi I have setup fetchmail in a Suse 7.2 system and I have the following problem. When some one send an e-mail to me and also to some others whom the email address is not right the Fetchmail can not get the certain mail from the server even I saw that there is a mail for me. When I try to get the mail from a windows system under outlook everything is ok. Thanks A lot.

Post the output of the following commands:
fetchmail -v -V
fetchmail -v -v You can also try sending your .fetchmailrc file (delete the password data). That way, people can see what is going on and make some intelligent replies.
--
Bill Michell
bill(_at_)mics(_dot_)org(_dot_)uk (home)