[fetchmail]Re: Where's my mail?

2001-08-28 02:24:45
Shawn writes:

I got fetchmail to work and to download my messages
from my server, after they're here, I run PINE and its
not tfinding any new messages. Where does fetchmail
store the downloaded messages. Isn't it /var/spool/mail/username?
It depends on how you set it up. The *preferred* method is to deliver to port 25 of some nominated box using SMTP, and then it is up to the MTA to deliver the mail.
There are other alternatives, but I have no experience with them...
--
Bill Michell
bill(_at_)mics(_dot_)org(_dot_)uk (home)