Re: [fetchmail]Hi

2001-08-28 03:13:09
From: "Tim" <tim(_at_)optushome(_dot_)com(_dot_)au>

Hi Im wondering with fetchmail after it recives an email from my isp and fowards it to my local address on my linux box and then recieve it on my windows machine can i make it so that when i reply to an email it replys from my isp address not my local one on my server?

That's down to your mail package, nothing to do with fetchmail...

--
Rob