Re: [fetchmail]errors when trying to run

2001-08-28 03:14:36
From: Shawn <shelbydz87(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>

Hey gang, I'm having problems trying to run fetchmail
and fetchmailconf and I'd love some help.

I ran fetchmailconf and set it up to work w/ yahoo.com
as the mail server. I put in my user ID and password.
Then if I tried to run fetchmail or to test it, I keep
getting:

fetchmail:/home/shelbydz/.fetchmailrc:7: parse error
at Mail

And now, when I run fetchmailconf, I keep getting:

fetchmail:/home/shelbydz/.fetchmailrc:7: parse error
at Mail
`umask 077; fetchmail --configdump --nosyslog
>/usr/tmp/@2318.1' run failure, status 1280
Unknown error while running fetchmail --configdump

You have an error about line 7 of your .fetchmailrc. Try posting the first 8 lines to the list.

--
Rob