[fetchmail]Fetchmail and the Translation Project

2001-09-13 21:44:26
Hallo,

I have noticed that fetchmail have joined the Translation Project
(<http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/index.html>).

Does that means that I and other translators preferably should
deliver new and updated fetchmail translations thru TP?

In any case I will suggest that the newest pot-files always are sent
to TP. Now it only has a 3 months old fetchmail-5.8.10.pot. I cannot
send an updated transalation to TP as long as it doesn't know the
recent version. And new translators would waste their time
translating that old version.

Regards,
Byrial