Re: [fetchmail]Fetchmail and the Translation Project

2001-09-15 17:48:55
Byrial Jensen <byrial(_at_)image(_dot_)dk>:
I have noticed that fetchmail have joined the Translation Project
(<http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/index.html>).

I wasn't aware of this.

Does that means that I and other translators preferably should
deliver new and updated fetchmail translations thru TP?

When you find out, please tell me!
--

  "...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."
[...a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand.]