[fetchmail]fetchmail does an ETRN pull automatically after IMAP fetch in 5.9.2

2001-09-27 01:21:28
Hi, I was running 5.8.14 on a RH 7.0 box and I upgraded to 5.9.2 by
rebuilding the src.rpm via rpm --rebuild and installing via rpm --nodeps -Uvh

I used to pick up my email via IMAP and also delete it of the server.
When I switch to 5.9.2, I saw that fetchmail also started an ETRN run
even though I don't have anything related to ETRN specificed in my
.fetchmailrc.

Is there something I need to do ?

Regards, Yusuf
--