[fetchmail]problems with 5.9.4

2001-10-06 09:46:10
Folks:
I have been using ftechmail for several years and always update to latest when
it comes out.
So with 5.9.3 I have no problems.
Using fetchmail 5.9.4 something broke for me
I made no other changes except to compile / install new fetchmail.
I added --with-included-getext=yes to configure command
Now I get nothing back from Exchange server
and log shows
Query status=419304
Return code of 232
I am on the following machine:
SunOS renkel1 5.6 Generic_105181-26 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-1
My .fetchmailrc is
poll ExServer protocol imap user xxx pass xxxx  no rewrite  antispam -1 mda
"procmail -f %F /home/renkel/.procmailrc"

Any ideas?

Will Renkel
Motorola Test Labs & Support - REMEDY Support Team
1501 W. Shure Drive
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
(847) 632-4416
Will(_dot_)Renkel(_at_)motorola(_dot_)com
GO - AMERICA - GO!!!