Re: [fetchmail]How do I prevent fetchmail form messing with rcpt to:

2001-10-13 12:22:11
From: tom brown <tmcb1971(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>

Hi,

I think this is a simple problem, but I'm stuck.

I collect an entire domain using fetchmail from a pop
box, then hand it to qmail.

The problem is that the filtering fails because
fetchmail delivers everything to
fetchmail-user(_at_)host(_dot_)domain

How can I get it to transfer the message in such a way
that user(_at_)domain gets delivered as

RCPT to:user(_at_)domain

and not

RCPT to:fetchmailuser(_at_)domain

Fetchmail version?

Never seen this myself. I don't think any of my pop boxes have the same username as any local account and it's always delivered perfectly. I suspect it isn't a fetchmail issue, but try upgrading to the 5.9 series just as confirmation.

--
Rob  |  Please ask questions the smart way: